To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unworn and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be retuned within 14-days of ordering, in all the original packaging with swing tags and the black return ribbon attached. We cannot accept returns if any of these tags have been removed and the original packaging has been discarded.
All returns must be pre authorised by emailing email@example.com.
In the case where it is evident the item has been worn (leaving makeup residue, washing fabric scents, perfume etc.) or damaged, BBXMBAF reserves the right to deduct the necessary value for cleaning, repair and restock.
You must ensure to include the original order invoice with the returning items. If this has been lost or damaged, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to receive a copy.
Any items on sale are final sale and are non returnable.
We refuse the right to accept any returns that are believed to be made maliciously, fraudulently or to cause loss, damages or copyrights too BBXMBAF. In the event continuous returns are made, refusal of returns will be considered.
Any item returned outside of the 14-day return policy will not be accepted for refund and returned back to you.
Once your return has been authorised, items must be shipped back immediately. Orders that are shipped back after a substantial amount of time will not be accepted.
UNPAID TAXES RETURNS
If an item is sent back to us due to unpaid taxes in the country of delivery, shipping charges and return fees of up to £50 will be deducted from the order refund value.
- Email RETURNS@BBXMBAF.COM to notify us of your return/exchange. (NOTE: we will only accept returns where they have been arranged prior to receiving parcels. Any parcels received without prior notification to us, will not be refunded); Include your name, order number, items which you indent to return
- Wait for a Returns Acceptance Number, which will need to be included on your return slip
- Ship your items back to us
Items must be returned to us via a tracked and signed for service. While we cover the shipping cost for orders, the return shipping charges remain the responsibility of customer.
Please clearly mark the package as a return for customs declaration if you are returning from outside the European Union. If items are not marked as a return and as a result, BBXMBAF is charged import taxes, this amount will be deducted from your order refund.
We aim to process all refunds within 3-5 working days of receipt back to the warehouse. This time may vary across seasonal times which are busy, sale periods or UK bank holidays.
Once we have received your return:
- We will inspect all items to ensure they meet the returns policy. Should any items show signs of wear or damage as listed above, it remains at our disposal to retain the items without refund until you are notified of the refund amount in-line with the condition of the item. You can also opt for covering the return shipping amount for items to be sent back to you.
- We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If your return is approved, your refund will be processed.
- A refund email will be sent to the email address on file to confirm the amount that has been processed back to your original payment method.
- For security reasons we can only process refunds to the original payment method used for the purchase which can take anything up to 10 working days depending on your bank or card issuer.
- If the item is lost or damaged, you are protected via the carrier insurance that we advise you to take out, we will not be able to refund the item in case of damage or loss.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you have not received your refund within 10 working days of returning items, please initially check this with your bank. Please contact us at email@example.com so that we can investigate the matter.
We do not offer exchanges. Should you require a new size, a new order should be placed. You should follow the above return policy instructions. You will be responsible for any shipping costs to us. All items must be received back in-line with the policy stated above. Any items received that fail to comply with the above, will not be refunded.
Please note all sale items are final and no refunds can be made for these. In the case a sale item is returned to us for refund, the return will not be processed and you will be liable for any shipping costs on the return back to you.
All holiday discount codes including: Christmas, Boxing Day, Easter and Black Friday deals are classed as sale items and are also non refundable under the sale policy.
Please note all gift cards purchased are non refundable and will be emailed once the gift card has been purchased.
All exchange and return items should be sent to:
BBXMBAF, UNIT 3429, 198-202 Waterloo Road, Birmingham, UK, B25 8LD.